Saleyard Administration Assistant - Temuka
Rural Livestock Limited is the largest privately-owned stock and station company in the South Island with in excess of forty-five agents servicing and growing our clientele across the South Island.
We have an opportunity for a part-time Saleyard Administration Assistant to join our South Canterbury team. This role will deliver effective and efficient administration support services to our team of Livestock Agents at Temuka Saleyards.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an understanding of the rural sector
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, problem solve and work unsupervised
- Possess intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work variable hours on a Monday and Thursday with a start time of 8am or earlier
- Flexibility to work additional days to attend On-Farm Sales and Clearing Sales would be an advantage
- Current valid Driver’s Licence
A copy of the Position Description is available upon request to Jo Cullen on email@example.com.
Please apply in writing with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 24 February 2019