LIVESTOCK AGENT – NORTH OTAGO
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Livestock Agent to join our team in the North Otago region where you will be responsible for delivering effective and efficient livestock services to our clients. This is an area with an established client base which you would continue to serve and grow.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the agriculture industry
- Have the drive and passion to grow the client base in this region
- Possess strong relationship skills as well as being well organised and professional in their approach
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess competent computer, tablet and smartphone skills
- Hold a full, clean and current New Zealand Driver’s Licence
- Auctioneering skills would be an advantage
Rural Livestock Limited is the largest privately-owned stock and station company in the South Island with in excess of fifty agents servicing and growing our clientele across the South Island.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading independent company, working with experienced colleagues in a great team environment and offering a competitive remuneration package.
Expressions of interest can be made in strictest confidence to:
- Hamish Loe, Otago Livestock Manager on 0274 730 551, or
- Simon Cox, General Manager of Livestock on 027 209 7665
A copy of the Position Description is available upon request to Jo Cullen, Human Resources Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0274 730 820.
Please apply in writing with your current CV to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 18 March 2018.