Rural Livestock Covid 19 Saleyard Update
Good morning All,
A brief update from Rural Livestock Ltd:
- Following the planned move to Level 3 outside Auckland at midnight next Tuesday 31st August, there will be some changes regarding our operations next week.
- Following MPI guidelines, saleyards can operate at Level 3 (subject to suitable protocols), recognising that some farmers may need to sell stock to facilitate meeting animal welfare and reasonable livestock care standards, whilst avoiding compromise of the national Covid-19 effort.
- At this stage, we intend to run Canterbury Park on Wednesday 1st September
(All stock will be yarded on Wednesday morning. Prime Lambs commencing at 11am followed by Prime Ewes. Store Lambs commencing 12 noon. Prime Cattle commencing 11am followed by Store Cattle. Bobby Calves commencing 11am) and Temuka for a Store Cattle sale on Thursday 2nd September next week, under strict Covid-19 protocols. Public access into these sales facilities will be strictly limited to purchasers only and compliance with all Covid-19 protocols, at all times, will be mandatory. Please refer to Rural Livestock https://www.rurallivestock.co.nz/ and Temuka Saleyards website http://www.temukasales.co.nz/ for up-to-date information on sales information and onsite protocols.
- Sales at our other livestock selling centres are on hold at this stage until further notice.
- RLL staff continue to provide essential livestock services by appointment only, following all Covid-19 protocols. Feel free to contact your Rural Livestock agent to discuss your requirements.
- Our office can be contacted during office hours as normal, and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
- In the meantime, thank you all for your business. Take care and keep talking to us and each other!
027 257 5270